Spend less time maintaining restrooms
American Dryer’s EXTREMEAIR® saves on energy costs but also saves on maintenance costs. There is no need for daily maintenance with our hand dryers as there is with paper towels and trough-style hand dryers.*
- With No Paper Towel Mess
- No Clogged Toilets
- 95% cost savings vs. paper towels
- Uses 80 – 90% less Energy
American Dryer Vs. *Trough Hand Dryers
- High Initial Cost for the Hand Dryer
- Trough Dryers often require Daily Maintenance
- Need to empty water tanks
- Have filters that need replacement
- Your restroom user must place hands in the same narrow opening as the last person’s wet hands – this leads to the potential of them touching the same areas.
The Public Health Service Hospital, Dr. Paul E. Walker said, “Bacteriological studies of 304 cultures showed a probably significant reduction of cross contamination of the hands when a mechanical air dryer was used.”
The Fresenius-Institute said of restroom hand dryers, “The level of microbes in the air exiting the dryer nozzle is lower than in the air entering into the dryer”.
Now you know how to keep your restroom clean, cost effective and virtually maintenance free.